WHEN IS THE CELLAR DOOR OPEN?
The Cellar Door and Function Centre is open 7 days a week, 10am-5pm.
DOES YOUR CELLAR DOOR DO FOOD?
Yes, we offer pizzas and cheese platters 7 days a week, during opening hours. Gluten free and vegetarian options are available.
DO WE NEED TO BOOK?
Bookings aren't essential, but are greatly appreciated. Especially if you are planning on having lunch or if you are a group of 6 or more people.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR TASTINGS?
Our tastings are free of charge.
DO YOU OFFER OTHER ALCOHOLIC DRINKS BESIDES WINE?
Yes, we have a range of beers, cider and cocktails available. All are from Yorke Peninsula or South Australian businesses.
ARE YOU PET OR FAMILY FRIENDLY?
Yes, we are both pet and family friendly. We have a 'Kidz Corner' to keep your children entertained and they can also have a free ice block or hot chocolate. Pets are welcome in the Cellar Door, but we ask that you keep them on a lead at all times.
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR GRAPES FROM?
All grapes which are used to make our wines are grown on the property. We don't buy in grapes from anywhere else.
IS YOUR CELLAR DOOR AND FUNCTION CENTRE AVAILABLE TO HIRE?
Yes, our Cellar Door and Function Centre is available to hire 7 days a week. The Cellar Door and Function Centre can be hired for up to 400 people and hired anywhere between the hours of 9am and midnight. Click here for more information about hiring our space today!
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SEE AND DO ON THE YORKE PENINSULA?
There are so many amazing things to see and do while staying on the Yorke Peninsula. Here are some ideas:
- Sunny Hill Distillery - Arthurton (open Friday-Sunday) 0418 896 449
- Watsacowie Brewing Co - Minlaton (open Thursday-Sunday) 0888 227 117
- Dhilba Guuranda-Innes National Park - Marion Bay - 0888 543 200
- Walk the Yorke - a walking trail covering more than 500 kilometres of the Yorke Peninsula's coastline
- Fishing and crabbing - take the boat out or fish from one of our awesome jetties
- Copper Coast Putt Putt - Kadina - open 7 days a week, 10am-4pm $5 per player 0888 212 333
There are so many more amazing things to see and do while visiting the beautiful Yorke Peninsula. For more head to Yorke Peninsula, South Australia - a family playground & coastal getaway